Among plants decorating our gardens, coniferous trees and shrubs have a very special place.
They give a noble look and decorate the garden all year round, they are very decorative and adjustable in many plant compositions.
Coniferous trees and shrubs are especially popular in winter – a day before Christmas. They look impressive among Christmas decorations in our apartments, under snow covers, in large parks and squares, but also on small areas.
Planting coniferous trees and shrubs is possible all year round, obviously except for winter when the ground is frozen.
Species of coniferous trees and shrubs, such as Picea, Juniperus, Thuja, Chamaecyparis, Larix, Taxus, Pinus, Abies can be called longlived as many of them live up to 100 years.
Nearly all coniferous trees and shrubs are always green. Only some, such as e.g. larch, loses its needles in winter.
All other coniferous trees and shrubs lose their needles gradually. Once every few years they lose old needles and new, young and green needles appear in their place.
Variety of coniferous trees and shrubs allows growers to select the most appropriate tree or shrub for their garden.
Coniferous trees and shrubs:
- They tolerate the lack of light and moisture well, in particular Picea, Juniperus, Thuja, Chamaecyparis, Larix, Taxus, Pinus, Abies
- Many varieties inherently have the right shape so they do not require trimming and shaping
- The aroma of trees and coniferous shrubs is widely used in folk and conventional medicine
- Thanks to the diversity of species and forms, they are actively used in landscape arrangements on areas of any size
- One should remember to purchase coniferous trees and shrubs preferably in containers, but at least with a lump of soil
- They should be planted in spring or in autumn, avoiding hot days.
In our nursery garden you will find standard and grafted forms as well as shaped plants. We also have a large variety of license plants.
We sell coniferous trees and shrubs within wholesale and retail sales.
The sales offer of decorative coniferous trees and shrubs is aimed at:
- Garden wholesalers
- Gardening centers
- Companies arranging green strips
- Agents in trade of decorative plants
Juniperus squamata Meyeri
Juniperus squamata Blue Carpet
Juniperus scopulorum Blue Arrow
Juniperus sabina Tamariscifolia
Juniperus horizontalis Andora Compacta
Juniperus communis Repanda
Juniperus media Pfitzeriana Aurea
Juniperus media Old Gold
Juniperus media Mint Julep
Juniperus media Mint Julep C20
Juniperus media Goldkissen
Juniperus media Gold Star
Thuja occidentalis Smaragd
Thuja occidentalis Smaragd C5
Thuja occidentalis Brabant C2
Thuja occidentalis Brabant C10
Thuja occidentalis Smaragd P11
Thuja occidentalis Smaragd C10
Thuja occidentalis Yellow Ribbon
Thuja occidentalis Mirjam
Thuja occidentalis Huebner Pa
Thuja occidentalis Golden Globe
Thuja occidentalis Danica C5
Picea pungens Schovenhorst
Picea pungens Hoopsii
Picea pungens Glauca
Picea pungens Glauca 475-500
Picea pungens Glauca 100-120
Picea pungens Edith C30
Picea pungens Blue Mountain C10
Picea glauca Sander's Blue Co2
Picea glauca Conica Co3
Picea abies Will's Zwerg C2
Picea abies Omorica C20